Get Your Multi Combination B-Double Truck Licence in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast: TLIC4006
Why choose Affordable Industry Training Pty Ltd?
· Friendly, experienced trainer and assessors
· 26 years in the business
· Flexible Training times and dates. (7 days a week)
· One on one training
. A trusted RTO operating for over 15 Years.
. Learn correctly the first time.
With more than two decades in the heavy vehicle industry, Affordable Driving School has an excellent first time MC (multi combination) licence pass rate. Getting your MC licence in Brisbane, QLD opens up a whole world of employment opportunities.
We are conveniently located on Northside and Southside of Brisbane and Gold Coast.
Whats it all about?
Multi Combination, MC or B-Double licence allows you to drive a HC class vehicle. This mean you can drive :
- A B-double (prime mover towing 2 semi-trailers, with 1 semi-trailer supported at the front, and connected to, the other semi-trailer)
- A road train (motor vehicle, other than a B-double, towing 2 or more trailers)
- Course is all competency based. Our fully accredited trainer and assessor trains and assess you. (No TMR testing)
The truck used is a MACK prime mover, with an 18 speed Road Ranger gear box (crash box). We also have the Auto truck option.
What do I need to be able to learn?
To be eligible to get your TLIC4006- DRIVE MULTI COMBINATION VEHICLE,
you need to:
· have held your Heavy rigid or heavy combination truck licence for a period of 12 Months consecutively
· Be able to read and write basic English and complete a language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) test.
How to enrol into: TLIC4006-DRIVE MULTI COMBINATION VEHICLE:
Contact Affordable Industry Training on 1300 279 808 to enquire as to the next available date for MC training in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast.
Formal / Informal Training and Assessment Multi Combination
Formal/Informal Training and Assessment is done with one of our fully qualified trainer and assessor.
Unlike some other multi combination / B double truck driving schools in Brisbane and in the Gold Coast area, we provide comprehensive training that takes you from vehicle orientation right through to the assessment and statement of attainment you need to upgrade your license. This course in competency based training and takes you right through from theory, practical and to your assessment. We deliver one on one training for each student. (Means you get to do all the driving and not share with other students)
Once your Trainer and assessor has deemed you fully competent, we will then provide you with a statement of attainment for you to take to Queensland Transport and they will then upgrade your licence.
MC Truck Lessons – Pricing
- FOR HC LICENCE HOLDERS:
Do you hold an open/unrestricted HR or HC licence? Do you have extensive experience driving with trailers? Are you currently working in the transport industry?
If you answered yes to these questions then this may the package for you!!!
EXPERIENCED OPTION PACKAGE includes: $1595
Up to 12 hours of training and assessment:
- Up to 9 hours focused on practical component
- Up to 3 hours focused on theory
- Statement of attainment posted out to you.
- FOR HR LICENCE HOLDERS:
Do you have limited HR or HC experienced? Hold a restricted HR licence but want to upgrade to MC unrestricted? Never driven with 2 trailers on?
If you answered yes then this may be the package for you!!!
THE BIG WHEEL DEAL OPTION : $2400
Up to 20 hours training and assessment
- Up to 17 hours focused on practical component
- 3 hours focused on theory component
- REFRESHER TRAINING: $150 AN HOUR
- Already hold an MC Licence but need some extra practice?
- Minimum booking of 3 hours is required.
Both include one-on-one training and assessment.